Since 1948, NAAE (formerly NVATA) has been providing opportunities, service and advocacy for agricultural education professionals. The organization has been supported through the years by many other organizations, companies, and groups that believe in agricultural education. The members of NAAE value collaborations of all types with supporters of agricultural education.
For this reason, NAAE has upgraded its membership category for organizational members. If you believe in agricultural education, then organizational membership in the professional organization for agricultural educators is for you!
$750 per year
(membership is based on calendar year)
How to Become an Organizational Member
- Complete and return the Organizational Membership Form.
- Attach a list of email addresses for the persons in your organization whom you wish to receive the NAAE newsletter.
- A representative from NAAE will contact you by phone or in writing to welcome you to the organizational membership and to discuss organizational membership benefits with you in complete detail.
NAAE Organizational Membership Benefits
- Two small advertisements in , NAAE's bi-monthly electronic newsletter
- The opportunity to participate in the Organizational Members/Business Partners Reception at the NAAE convention. This reception is designed for you to interact with our state leaders who attend our annual meeting. We will also "stuff" your printed information or other promotional piece in the convention registration packets so that all convention participants will be exposed to your services and products.
- Recognition for your organization on the NAAE home page with a link to your website.
- Access to the NAAE mailing list (at your request, we'll provide you a disk of the NAAE members' mailing labels for your direct mail needs).
- Recognition in the NAAE web-based annual report.
- The opportunity to support school-based ag teachers nationwide.