NAAE values collaborations of all types with supporters of agricultural education, so it provides organizations the opportunity to support NAAE members through organizational membership.
See an overview of our organizational members here, or click any organizational member's logo at the bottom of the page to visit their website.
NAAE Organizational Membership Dues are $750 per year. Membership is based on calendar year.
Organizational Membership Benefits
- Two small advertisements in News and Views, NAAE's bi-monthly electronic newsletter. Click here for ad specs and deadlines
- The opportunity to participate in the Organizational Members/Business Partners Reception at the NAAE convention. This reception is designed for you to interact with our state leaders who attend our annual meeting. We will also place your printed information or other promotional piece in our convention registration packets.
- Recognition for your organization on the NAAE website with a link to your website.
- Access to the NAAE mailing list upon request, we provide organizational members with a spreadsheet of physical mailing addresses, not emails.
- Recognition in the NAAE annual report.
Become an Organizational Member
Follow this link to purchase organizational membership, or contact Alissa Smith, NAAE Associate Executive Director at 1-800-509-0204.
Renew Your Organizational Membership
Follow this link to renew your organizational membership, or contact Alissa Smith, NAAE Associate Executive Director, at 1-800-509-0204.