National Teach Ag Day - Engagement Opportunities for Everyone!
There are several ways for you to get involved on National Teach Ag Day.
TEACH AG INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK
- Commercial Contest -- The 2021 National Teach Ag Day Collegiate Contest will be a postcard design contest. The theme of this promotional piece is “Wish You Were Here.” NAAE’s National Teach Ag Campaign will accept postcard submissions August 1-September 10, 2021. Please submit the .jpg or .png file to firstname.lastname@example.org. One postcard submission per postsecondary institution. Beginning September 13 all postcard submissions will be posted on the Teach Ag Instagram account. The postcard with the most “likes” by 11:59pm EDT on September 15 will win the contest. Learn More Here!
- Interactive Notebook
- 2021 Handprint Sticker Template
- Share your celebration and your passion for agricultural education by using the hashtags #TeachAg and #Tagged21 on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Tag Yourself or Someone Else
- #Tagged20 Graphic Organizer for use in your classroom while you view the live webcast.
Looking for a fun and interactive resource for your lesson plan on teaching agriculture? Our Teach Ag Interactive Notebook is full of activities and information for your students to learn more about teaching agriculture. These are not date specific, so you can use them anytime of the year.
National Teach Ag Day is a great opportunity to share with others your love for ag education and passion for teaching! Here are some ideas for hosting your own party:
- Nominate someone you think will be a great ag teacher!
- Order in lunch & watch the National Teach Ag Day live webcast!
- Purchase a Teach Ag kit for yourself or someone you know who will be a great ag teacher!!
- No matter what you decide to do, share your celebration with us on social media! #TeachAg #Tagged21
Tag Yourself or Someone else
Being an agriculture teacher is an awesome career choice. We want to recognize all the current and future agriculture teachers who have answered the call to Mentor, Motivate, Make a Difference, and Teach Ag!
We will be looking for submissions that meet the following criteria to feature in the 2021 National Teach Ag Day Webcast. You can watch the 2021 National Teach Ag Day Webcast on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at www.naae.org/teachag. You can click here
to submit your photos!
- High resolution, appropriate headshot photo
- Name of person to be featured
- City and State
- Current school (high school or post secondary)
- High school agriculture teacher (if applicable)
- Your name if submitting on behalf of someone else
- Your email address
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alan Green, NAAE Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Photo submissions are due by Thursday, September 9, 2021.
We want to hear about what you're doing on Teach Ag Day. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Need help planning an event? Send an email to the same place, and we'll help any way we can.